Principle Partner of the Lambs and here to help you
Moneycorp became the main sponsor of the Lambs in 2013 as the company supports the vision encompased by the Club to make a difference and provide sporting opportunities at school level.
And as parents, family members and players associated with the Lambs, it is our business to save you money. We strive to use our expertise to get you the most competitive exchange rates and lowest fees on your international money transfers.
If you need to send money abroad as a one-off payment for any reason – buying a property overseas, emigrating, moving back to the UK or even for school fees purposes – we can help.
To add to that, if you open an International Payments account this year, you will receive a free Moneycorp Starcard that entitles you to our best online rates at a Moneycorp branch.
Get in touch today to see how Moneycorp can help cut down the costs and hassle of sending money overseas. Our experts have experience of transferring funds to every corner of the globe so be sure to explain your needs fully to see how we can help.
Top 5 reasons to use Moneycorp
- Bank beating exchange rates – typical savings of nearly €3,000 on a transfer of £100,000 into euros.*
- Free expert guidance on currency markets – trade at the right time; make your money go further.
- Fast online money transfers 24/7 – make overseas payments at your
- Safeguarded customer funds – Moneycorp is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.
- Low transfer fees – as little as £5
* Based on a comparison between the leading high street banks and Moneycorp on the 5th August 2014.
Make an international payment this winter and receive a free Starcard with the Official Sponsors of the Lambs.
This Starcard entitles you to our best online rates at a Moneycorp branch, including Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Southend, and Southampton, and across central London.