- To be eligible for this competition, you must have emailed email@example.com with the correct answers to the foreign exchange-themed quiz published in City AM newspaper by noon every Friday starting from 8th August 2014, and open a Moneycorp CFX trading account with Moneycorp.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries at 9am on every Tuesday following the publication of the foreign exchange-themed quiz in City AM until 30th September 2014. Clients who have opened a Moneycorp CFX trading account between Wednesday to Monday prior to the draw will be entered into the weekly draw. (the ‘Prize Draw Period’).
- The prize is £100 worth of Euros or USD credit at your choice on your Moneycorp CFX trading account if you open an account successfully during the Competition Period (the ‘Prize’).
- The entitlement to this Prize is personal to the individual to whom it is awarded and this entitlement cannot be transferred to any other individual or their successors in title. If the entitlement is awarded to Joint Account holders then the entitlement only applies to that account.
- There is no cash or credit alternative.
- The Prize must be used for an international transfer on your Moneycorp CFX trading account and cannot be withdrawn for cash.
- Moneycorp will use reasonable endeavours to notify you by email if you have become entitled to benefit from the Prize.
- Should you be entitled to benefit from the Prize, Moneycorp will use reasonable endeavours to apply the relevant credit to your existing trading account within 10 working days.
- Any entitlement to this Prize is always subject to the Moneycorp Account Agreement terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
- Moneycorp will not be liable:
(a) for any delay on behalf of the individual if the account is not authorised and opened within the Competition Period;
(b) for circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Moneycorp which prevents us from opening an account during the Competition Period;
(c) for circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Moneycorp which prevents us from fulfilling the Prize;
(d) in the event that the law or any regulatory guidance prevents us from continuing to offer the Prize.
- Moneycorp reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw, amend or vary the terms of this competition at any time and you agree that no liability shall attach to Moneycorp as a result thereof.
- This competition is not open to Moneycorp employees or other members of staff or any member of their immediate family, namely a spouse, child, sibling or parent.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. A reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to TTT Moneycorp Limited (company number 738837) whose registered office is at 2 Sloane Street, London SW1X 9LA.