Tell your friends about moneycorp and you’ll both get £75 when they exchange £2,500 within 3 months. T&Cs apply.
£33.2bn traded in 2017 in over 120 currencies
Make payments 24/7 with secure online access
Thousands of 5 star reviews from happy customers
Providing competitive exchange rates since 1979
Save time and money when you send money to New Zealand
Our exchange rates are often cheaper than exchanging money with high-street banks. In addition, we offer a fast and easy way to send money online to New Zealand.
At moneycorp, we have been exchanging foreign currency and processing overseas payments for 40 years. As such, we offer an efficient way to transfer money to New Zealand.
We have developed a presence within the industry, helping thousands of individuals and businesses to transfer money abroad quickly and easily.
Experience and service
Our dedicated and experienced team of experts are here to help you send money to New Zealand with a competitive exchange rate.
We aim to deliver a personal touch for each and every exchange that we make, offering any guidance you need along the way. You also have 24/7 access to your online account and funds. These can be accessed from your computer or mobile.
Get the most out of your account
- Sign up to an explorer card and load up to 10 currencies onto one card. Perfect for travelling abroad, you will be able to hold all of your foreign currency in one account. We also won’t charge you any ATM withdrawal or card payment fees when you use your explorer card abroad.
- You can set up a rate alert for GBP to NZD from your online account. This means that we will notify you via email and/or SMS when the exchange rate is where you want it to be, before you transfer money to New Zealand.
- If you need to transfer money abroad on a regular basis, you can set up regular payments through your account. Weekly, monthly or regular payments can be set up for your expenses or living costs. You can even lock in a prevailing rate for up to two years, which may require a deposit.
How to send money to New Zealand
Information you’ll need for a bank transfer to New Zealand
In order to make an international bank transfer to New Zealand, you will need to submit the following information of the recipient and their bank account:
- Bank/Branch Number (6 digit code)
- Account Number (7 digit code)
- BIC / SWIFT code
New Zealand banks typically list the Bank/Branch Number together with the Account Number as a 16-digit number. The first 6 digits are the Bank/Branch Number, the following 7 digits are the Account Number, while the final 3 digits detail the type of account (business, savings, checking etc).
If sending money to New Zealand from the UK or another country that also uses the SWIFT system method for international payments, a BIC / SWIFT code is required. For a full guide on BIC (SWIFT) codes, read our in-depth guide.
"They were recommended to us by our estate agent. After checking them out, we decided to go with them. They kept us up to date with the market movement. The transfer of funds was quick"Peter Hughes & Marion Hughes
16 June 2018
"I have used this company since 1996 and will continue to use, regular updates and no hassle monthly money transfers, long may it continue."Gary Broadley
16 July 2018
"Being new to paying bills via Moneycorp, I was amazed how easily and smoothly it all worked, a load of my mind."Colin Hoddinott
17 February 2018