moneycorp ensures Brits don’t lose out on Greek getaway currency exchange
In response to the cash-only recommendations of Greek travel, moneycorp has introduced a special buyback guarantee on unspent currency for those travelling to Greece this summer.
The foreign exchange provider wants to ensure that customers, who are packing more euros than they might need in Greece, don’t lose out because they are being cautious. Travellers will be able to exchange back their unspent euros at the same exchange rate they initially bought it, commission-free. For instance, if a customer buys €2,000 and returns with all of it, they will get €2,000 back.
To ensure British travellers don’t get caught out while holidaying Greece, moneycorp supports the abta guidance that those travelling to Greece should pack cash for their entire trip in case ATM withdrawals, debit card or credit card transactions become unreliable.
To find out more about moneycorp’s travel money bureau locations visit: /uk/travel-money/ or phone 0330 010 1050
Terms and conditions apply:
- Offer valid on foreign currency purchase transactions over £500
- The maximum amount which can be converted back is £2,000
- Offer conditional on presentation of flight booking / boarding card for travel to Greece and original receipt when returning foreign currency
- Offer not applicable to pre-orders for collection or home delivery
- Foreign currency being returned under this offer must be returned within 31days of purchase
- One offer per person