OfficePlease select a language
1. This offer is only available to existing Moneycorp international payments clients who refer their friends and/or family members for an international payments account with Moneycorp (a “Moneycorp Account”) by completing the ‘Refer a Friend” form. The referred friend or family member must not be an existing Moneycorp client or registered lead.
2. This offer commences on 29 September 2017.
3. The referred friend or family member must complete a foreign exchange transaction worth £2,500 or more within 3 calendar months of opening a Moneycorp Account (“Qualifying Transaction”). Alternatively, the referred friend or family member may enter into more than one foreign exchange transaction, provided the total value of the transactions completed within 3 calendar months of being referred is £2,500 or more. In these circumstances, the final transaction that is completed, which takes the total value to £2,500 or more, will deemed to be the Qualifying Transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, a foreign exchange transaction does not include any loading or withdrawal of currency on or from a Moneycorp explorer MasterCard.
4. For each referral that completes a Qualifying Transaction within 3 calendar months of opening a Moneycorp Account, the existing client and the referred client with each receive a £75 credit to their international payments account with Moneycorp. These credits will be applied within 30 days after the completed Qualifying Transaction.
5. The offer is only available once in relation to each referral, irrespective of the number or value of transactions undertaken by such friend or family member.
6. There is no cash alternative available.
7. By providing Moneycorp with a friend or family member’s contact details the existing Moneycorp client confirms that they have obtained the friend or family member’s consent to do so.
8. To the extent permitted by law, Moneycorp will not be liable:
a) for unsuccessful attempts to open a Moneycorp Account or enter into any transactions for any reason; b) for circumstances which prevent Moneycorp from fulfilling a transaction; c) for any delay in applying the credit to an account; or d) in the event that the law or any regulatory guidance prevents Moneycorp from continuing this promotion.
9. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
10. All accounts with Moneycorp, and all transactions, are subject to the Moneycorp’s standard terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
11. This offer is not available to Moneycorp employees, existing Moneycorp referring partners or Tempus Customers*.
13. Moneycorp reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate this offer and Moneycorp international payments clients’ ability to participate in this offer at any time for any reason. Moneycorp reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
14. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited. Registered Office: Floor 5, Zig Zag Building, 70 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6SQ. Registered in England: No 738837. This offer is promoted by TTT Moneycorp Limited.Tempus means Tempus, Inc. a company incorporated in Washington, D.C. whose registered office is 1201 New York Avenue, NW Suite 300 Washington, DC 20005.
*Tempus Customer means an individual who resides in the U.S. (but outside the State of Florida) and who has agreed to Tempus Account Agreement terms and conditions.
TTT Moneycorp Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.