Terms and Conditions:
1. To be eligible for this prize draw you must:
(a) Be aged 18 years or over;
(b) Have duly completed a Register Your Interest form (the Form) and submitted it to a moneycorp representative at the “A Place in the Sun” trade show (Trade Show) between 8th May and 10th May 2015; and
(c) Enter the cash cube at the moneycorp stand at the Trade Show and collect as much cash as possible in the 15 second time limit. For the avoidance of doubt, you are only entitled to enter the cash cube once. Any further entries will be deemed invalid and you will not be entered into this Prize Draw.
2. Employees of moneycorp or any of its parents or subsidiary companies, agencies, members of the employees’ families and anyone directly associated with the prize draw are not eligible to enter.
3. The following prizes shall be awarded to the three (3) eligible entrants who collect the most cash in accordance with clause 1(c). The prizes shall be as follows:(a) First prize is two standard class return Eurostar tickets from London to Paris to the maximum aggregate value of £500 sterling (the Eurostar Prize);
(b) Second Prize is £50 Sterling worth of Amazon.co.uk online vouchers (the Amazon Prize); and
(c) Third prize is a bottle of champagne (the Champagne Prize); together (the Prizes).
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. moneycorp will send to the winner of each Prize an email on or before 21st May 2015 to the email address provided by each winner in the Form. The winner of the Eurostar Prize shall receive an email from moneycorp requesting that the winner send to moneycorp, on or before 10th July 2015, five (5) alternative dates of travel which must fall before 31st December 2015 (inclusive). After sending such response moneycorp will use reasonable endeavours to book one of the five (5) preferred dates of travel and will send the winner their unique booking reference code. In the event that moneycorp is unable to secure the winner’s preferred dates of travel, moneycorp will send the winner alternative travel dates one of which the winner may accept or reject, rejection of such will constitute forfeiture of the Eurostar Prize. The winner of the Amazon Prize shall receive a unique Amazon.co.uk voucher code with details of how to redeem the £50 voucher value; and the winner of the Champagne Prize shall receive a notification stating that moneycorp has arranged for the prize to be delivered to the winner’s address which they volunteered in the Form.
6. If a winner of one of the Prizes cannot be contacted within 28 days of the first attempted contact, and reasonable efforts have been made to do so, moneycorp reserves the right to withdraw that entrant's entitlement to that Prize. In such an event, moneycorp may pick another winner at random however is under no obligation to do so.
7. The Prizes are not available in conjunction with any other offer or incentive provided by moneycorp other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. The Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
9. moneycorp will not enter into any correspondence with the other entrants in relation to the winners of the Prizes.
10. moneycorp excludes its liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, moneycorp accepts no responsibility for Form submissions which are incomplete, delayed or, for any other reason, not processed by moneycorp or for any discrepancies or failures of the coded lock. moneycorp makes no representation and offers no warranty in respect of any goods and/or services provided by Amazon.co.uk, Eurostar or the champagne producer or supplier chosen by moneycorp and accepts no liability in respect of the same. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
11. moneycorp accepts no liability where the winner of the Eurostar Prize is unable to find suitable dates of travel before 31st December 2015 (inclusive) within the £500 aggregate value limit. In such situation, the winner will forfeit the Eurostar Prize and moneycorp is under no obligation to engage in any further correspondence with such winner.
12. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, the Amazon.co.uk logo, and the smile logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon EU SARL or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See http://www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and © 2013 by Amazon EU Sarl.
13. moneycorp is not responsible if a Prize is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
14.Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of moneycorp and accordingly moneycorp, at its absolute discretion, may vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to moneycorp as a result thereof.
15. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
17. By entering this prize draw you are agreeing that a moneycorp representative can contact you to discuss moneycorp's products and services. Moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited. Registered Office: 2 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 9LA. Registered in England: No 738837.
This offer is promoted by TTT Moneycorp Limited.