1. This promotion is open from 00:01 AM 14th September 2018 until 23.59 PM 14th October 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. To be eligible for this promotion you must:
a. be an existing private client of Telegraph International Money Transfers and have an authorised account with which you have traded in the two years immediately preceding the first day of this promotion commencing (“Account”); and
b. provide Telegraph International Money Transfers provided by Moneycorp (“Telegraph International Money Transfers”, “we”, “us” or “our”) a testimonial of a positive experience you have had using our service (which should include your name and contact details); and
c. Send your testimonial to email@example.com within the Promotional Period. Any entries submitted outside the Promotional Period will not be considered.
3. Subject to satisfying the conditions of clause 2, upon submission, entries will be reviewed by the Telegraph International Money Transfers Team. If we decide that we would like to you use your testimonial, we will notify you within 7 days after the promotion has finished and will endeavour to apply a £100 credit (the “Reward”) to your Account within 30 days of the testimonial being published. In order to issue the Reward, we may require you to confirm your name, Account details and any other information we may reasonably require to fulfil the Reward.
4. By submitting a successful testimonial, you agree to the Telegraph International Money Transfers Team using your testimonial on www.telegraph.co.uk/financial-services/currency-exchange/international-money-transfers/. You also agree to the Telegraph International Money Transfer Team sharing your testimonial, first name and county with the Telegraph so they can use the testimonial in articles on Telegraph Online (www.telegraph.co.uk) and in print. You acknowledge that we may request you to provide a photograph of yourself to use with your testimonial, our use of which is subject to your consent.
5. Unsuccessful testimonials will be deleted by the Telegraph International Money Transfers Team and not shared with The Telegraph.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Telegraph International Money Transfers will not be liable to you:
a. for unsuccessful attempts to open an Account for any reason;
b. for any delay in applying the Reward to your Account; or
c. in the event that the law or any regulatory guidance prevents Moneycorp from continuing this promotion.
8. Your Account, and all transactions, are subject to The Telegraph International Money Transfer’s standard terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
9. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
10. This promotion is not open to any individuals or businesses that open a Telegraph Business Foreign Exchange Account.
11. This promotion is only available once for each Account, including joint accounts.
12. There is no cash alternative available. The Telegraph International Money Transfer Team reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute the Reward for something of similar or greater value.
13. The Telegraph International Money Transfer Team reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
14. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
15. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. Each party agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.
Telegraph International Money Transfers are provided by Moneycorp. This promotion is provided by TTT Moneycorp Limited. A reference to Moneycorp is a reference to TTT Moneycorp Limited, whose registered office is at Floor 5, Zig Zag Building, 70 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6SQ. Moneycorp is a registered trade mark of TTT Moneycorp Limited. Company registration number: 738837.
The Telegraph is a reference to Telegraph Financial Solutions Limited, whose registered office is at 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT. Company registration number: 11216403.