1. This promotion is from 00:01 AM 16th December 2019 to 23.59 PM 29th February 2020 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. This promotion offers you the chance to be rewarded with a M&S voucher (the “Reward”)
3. To be eligible for the promotion you must:
a) have a valid Telegraph subscription;
b) open a private client Telegraph International Money Transfers account (the “Account”) within the Promotional Period via https://register.moneycorp.com/?rp=0021606618; and
c) successfully complete one or more of the foreign exchange and international payment transactions listed in clause 4 (the “Transactions”) within three (3) months of opening your Account.
4. Subject to completing all of the elements of clause 4, you will be Rewarded as follows:
a) on completion of transactions with a total aggregate value of £5,000 (or equivalent in any other currency as determined by Telegraph International Money Transfers) you will be eligible to receive a M&S Voucher worth £50; and
b) on completion of transactions, additional to those completed under clause 4(a), with a total aggregate value of £5,000 (or equivalent in any other currency as determined by Telegraph International Money Transfers), you will be eligible to receive an additional M&S Voucher worth £50.
5. Subject to satisfying all of the elements of clause 3, and clause 4 (a) or (b) as applicable, you will receive an M&S e-code enabling you to claim the relevant clause 4 reward. The M&S e-code will be sent to the email address included on the Account (the “Email”) within 6 weeks of you becoming eligible for the Reward.
6. This promotion is open to all residents in the UK [aged 18 years or over], except employees of Moneycorp or the Telegraph.
7. This promotion is not open to any individuals or businesses that open a corporate Moneycorp Account
8. The Reward is only available once for each Account, including joint accounts.
9. The Account is subject to Moneycorp’s standard and terms and conditions, as amended from time to time. These are accessible on https://www.moneycorp.com/globalassets/documents/uk/personal/agreements-terms/uk-priv-account-ageement-tcs.pdf
10. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
11. There is no cash alternative available. The Telegraph International Money Transfer Team reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute the Reward for something of similar or greater value.
12. To the extent permitted by law, Telegraph International Money Transfers will not be liable to you:
a) for unsuccessful attempts to open an Account or complete the Transactions for any reason;
b) for any delay in applying the Reward to your Account;
c) any delay in receiving the Email; or
d) in the event that the law, or any regulatory guidance, or reasons beyond its control prevent Telegraph International Money Transfers from continuing this promotion.
13. Your Account, and all Transactions, are subject to The Telegraph International Money Transfer’s standard terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
15. The Telegraph International Money Transfer Team reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. Each party agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.
Telegraph International Money Transfers are provided by Moneycorp. This promotion is provided by TTT Moneycorp Limited. A reference to Moneycorp is a reference to TTT Moneycorp Limited, whose registered office is at Floor 5, Zig Zag Building, 70 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6SQ. Moneycorp is a registered trade mark of TTT Moneycorp Limited. Company registration number: 738837.
The Telegraph is a reference to Telegraph Financial Solutions Limited, whose registered office is at 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT. Company registration number: 11216403.