Contact Us

Business Solutions

Write to us at

Personal transfers

Write to us at

Customer services

If you would like to get in touch with one of our customer service representatives, please send us an email at

Complaints procedure

Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, so please let us know if you are not happy with any aspect of our service. We assure you that we will do our best to put matters right as quickly as possible. Firstly, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue through our official complaints procedure. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the outcome, you may be able to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

How can I make a complaint?

If you already have a customer relationship with moneycorp, please speak to your usual contact with any queries (e.g. your dealer) as they are likely to be in the best position to assist. Alternatively, you can contact us via any of the methods listed below.

Send us your complaint via email

Personal Dealing Team: +353 1 901 5252
Business Dealing Team: +353 1 901 5252

Write to us at: 
Corporate and Personal Money Transfer Service
moneycorp Ireland
24 Windsor Place
Dublin 2

What will happen next?

Your complaint will be passed to the relevant department and you can expect an initial acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 business days from the date this is received by Moneycorp.

For all complaints regular updates will be provided no longer than 20 business days business days, starting from the date the complaint was made.

For all complaints where the matter cannot be resolved within 40 business days from the date the complaint was received, Moneycorp will inform the complainant of the anticipated time frame the complaint will be resolved.

Once the complaint has been resolved Moneycorp will issue a letter to the complainant. This response will include:

  • The outcome of the investigation;
  • Where applicable the terms of any offer or settlement being made;
  • If the complainant is unsatisfied with the remediation of the complaint, the complainant can refer the matter to Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO).

What if I am still unhappy?

We aim to resolve complaints internally. However, if you are not satisfied with our final response you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO).

You can submit a complaint to the FSPO if you are a consumer, which means:

  1. a private individual - e.g. a personal account holder

Or, subject to certain turnover limitations:

  1. a limited company
  2. a Sole Trader
  3. a Trust
  4. a Club
  5. a Charity
  6. a Partnership

And you are:

  • a customer of the financial service provider,
  • a person to whom the provider has offered the service, or
  • a person who has sought a financial service from the provider

You can also make a complaint if you are:

  • a surviving dependant of a consumer
  • a legal personal representative of a deceased consumer
  • a widow, widower or surviving spouse or civil partner of a deceased consumer
  • any person who is contractually entitled to benefit from a long-term financial service
  • an employee or a former employee entitled to benefit from an income continuance plan
  • a consumer who was, in relation to a credit agreement, a customer of the financial service provider in a case where a credit servicing firm undertakes credit servicing in respect of the credit agreement concerned

You can contact the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman Service at this address:

Lincoln House,
Lincoln Place,
Dublin 2,
D02 VH29

Phone: +353 1 567 7000