FCA permissions for TTT Moneycorp Limited (Moneycorp) and Moneycorp Financial Risk Management Limited (Moneycorp FRM).
The Payment Services Regulations (PSRs) came into effect on November 1 2009. These require that anyone providing payment services (including money remittance) as a business to be authorised or registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the FCA for the provision of payment services and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
Moneycorp Financial Risk Management Limited is also currently authorised and regulated by the FCA in the conduct of designated investment business:
- agreeing to carry on a regulated activity;
- advising on investments (except on pension transfers and pension opt-outs)*;
- arranging (bringing about) deals in investments*;
- dealing in investments as an agent*;
- dealing in investments as principal*; and
- making arrangements with a view to transactions in investments*.
*The investment instruments for which Moneycorp FRM is authorised are as follows:
- Futures (excluding commodity futures and rolling spot foreign exchange contracts).
- Options (excluding commodity options and options on commodity futures).
- Rolling spot foreign exchange contracts.