To help you keep your Moneycorp Account secure, follow these simple steps to stay safe whilst online:
- Think of your moneycorp client credentials as security information. Your client number, username and password are unique to you and should never be shared. We will never ask you for your password.
- Do not write your password down anywhere, and change your password regularly.Be alert to phishing emails that claim to be from Moneycorp and ask you for either your personal or security information. A phishing email is a technique used by fraudsters to obtain your security information (username and password). We will never ask you for this information by email.
- When entering your moneycorp password on our login page, always check that the website you’re on is a Moneycorp site and it has a valid security certificate. You can check this by clicking on the padlock icon on the address bar of your browser
To help stay safe online:
- Install and maintain your anti-virus software.
- Maintain a firewall on your personal computer.
- Keep all your software up to date including updates you receive (example Microsoft).
- Ensure you use the latest version of your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc).
- Keep your login details safe.
- Logout after you have finished your session.
- Be extra careful when using computers in public places, such as an internet cafe or library.
- Never change your password using a public wireless network.
If you suspect you have received a phishing email claiming to be from Moneycorp, please forward it to us at email@example.com.