Whether you’re buying property in Ireland, emigrating or transferring funds to friends and family overseas, we can send your money where you want, when you want. With competitive exchange rates, low transfer fees and expert guidance, moneycorp can help you get more from your international payments.
By using moneycorp you will benefit from:
- Bank-beating exchange rates – typically 3-4% better than high street banks, which could equate to a saving of up to £4,000 on an overseas transfer of £100,000.
- Free expert guidance on currency markets – helping you trade at the right time, so you get the best exchange rate possible – making your money go further.
- Euro deposit account: We can directly accept your euros in Ireland, so you can avoid any extra fees or red tape when repatriating money.
- Fast online money transfers 24/7 - make overseas payments online at your convenience, using live rate information.
- Safeguarded customer funds – moneycorp is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services, with the right of establishment in Ireland.
How we can help
- One-off payments- Make payments quickly at your convenience, either online or over the phone. Enjoy free expert guidance from a dedicated account manager.
- Regular Payment Plans – Automatically make regular transfers - via direct debit - at a schedule that suits you. Even fix the exchange rate for up to two years.
- Target a rate - If you think exchange rates will move in your favour we offer "market orders". These allow you to target better exchange rates, not currently available on the market.
- Fix a rate - If you want to plan foreign exchange needs in advance, we offer "forward contracts". These enable you to fix the current exchange rate up to two years in advance of a payment, so you don't have to worry about the market moving against you - perfect for buying and selling property or making other large payments.
Open an account today
It’s easy to open an account. You can do it in minutes online or over the phone, with our friendly customer service team. There’s no obligation to transfer any money and it’s completely free.