Moneycorp is one of the UK's leading foreign exchange companies and provides tailored foreign exchange services to help individuals save money on their overseas currency transfers.
Moneycorp is a division of TTT Moneycorp group, which last year traded in excess of £11 billion in currencies. TTT Moneycorp Ltd is a long established, financially secure company, which has been trading in foreign currencies since 1979.
As industry experts, Moneycorp has been chosen by The Forces Pension Society to provide unique services to FPS members saving time and money over the current services available from other providers, such as Xafinity Paymaster and Citibank.
Moneycorp at a glance
And in a little more detail...
We provide comprehensive foreign exchange and money services:
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Special Opportunities Fund is the sole institutional investor in the Group, with a total shareholding of 99.9%.
- Offices in the UK, Spain and the USA.
- Substantial client list including many blue-chip companies and organisations.
- Annual accounts have been audited by PwC since 1987.
- Excellent rating by D&B, Equifax, Graydon and other credit agencies.
- TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the provision of payment services.
- Moneycorp FRM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of designated investment business.
- Private company with an established reputation, focused on long-term customer satisfaction rather than short-term gains.
- Commercial FX for businesses and individuals, with spot and forward delivery, currency options and fast worldwide payments.
- Bulk currency trading and cash services used by banks and other financial service providers.
- Retail bureaux de change at Gatwick, Stansted and Southampton airports, and across Central London.
Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0)20 7589 3000 or send us an email for more information.