The UK Government is actively encouraging businesses to seek increased international trade, but with a volatile economy and exchange rates, your clients are likely to tread with caution.
At moneycorp, we have an established team of senior relationship managers who work with over 150 corporate partners – ranging from small privately owned firms to multinationals to provide your clients and members with great exchange rates, hedging strategy and a variety of additional value-adds exclusive to you, making foreign exchange and international payments a simple and reliable process.
“Trinity House have been using moneycorp since June 2014, and have always found them to be very professional in their approach of helping us manage our foreign exchange exposure. As a member of BADA, we would recommend the services of moneycorp to help manage their foreign exchange payments.”
Director, Trinity House Paintings
Once you're on-board as a partner, your dedicated account manager will guide you through our Partnership Toolkit which contains all necessary marketing materials for both, your internal stakeholders and your customers.
Why partner with moneycorp?
Benefits for your client:
- Great exchange rates using a large panel of liquidity providers
- Dedicated account manager and expert market guidance
- Access to a large range of products tailored to your clients' needs
- Fixed low transfer fee compared to banks
- Free foreign exchange health check
- Customer funds safeguarded in segregated client bank account
- Guidance in managing currency volatility
Benefits for you:
- Free value-add service for your clients or members
- Designated relationship manager on-hand to help
- Free marketing tools to use in our Partnerships Toolkit
- Dedicated online platform to track your referrals
- Reward schemes available
Click here to view a complete summary of benefits.
Call a member of our business partnerships team on +44 (0) 203 823 0526 or leave some details here and a member of our team will be in touch.