We understand that when choosing a partner to handle your foreign exchange transactions, you want assurances that your funds are secure.
There are several ways of doing this, such as checking a company’s website for information, reviewing their public accounts or studying their credit rating.
Here are some of the questions to ask when considering a company to handle FX transactions on your behalf:
- Is the company authorised by the FCA?
TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Moneycorp FRM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of designated investment business.
- How long has the company been in operation?
Moneycorp has been dealing in foreign exchange since 1979.
- What is the net worth of the company?
As at 31 December 2012, the net assets of TTT Moneycorp Ltd were £18.5m.
- What is the company’s Dun & Bradstreet Rating?
Moneycorp has a Dun & Bradstreet rating of 4A1*.
- What is the company’s Dun & Bradstreet Maximum Credit?
The Dun & Bradstreet Maximum Credit Rating for Moneycorp is £23,333,500*.
For more information on how to protect your funds you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01 901 5252.
* As at 31 December 2012. Rating may change over time.