Moneycorp at a glance
And in a little more detail...
We provide comprehensive foreign exchange and money services:
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Special Opportunities Fund is the sole institutional investor in the Group, with a total shareholding of 99.9%.
- Offices in the UK, Spain, USA and Ireland.
- Substantial client list including many blue-chip companies and organisations.
- Annual accounts have been audited by PwC since 1987.
- Excellent rating by D&B, Equifax, Graydon and other credit agencies.
- TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.
- Moneycorp FRM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of designated investment business.
- Private company with an established reputation, focused on long-term customer satisfaction rather than short-term gains.
- Commercial FX for businesses and individuals, with spot and forward delivery, currency options and fast worldwide payments.
- Bulk currency trading and cash services used by banks and other financial service providers.
- Retail bureaux de change at Gatwick, Stansted, Southend and Southampton airports, and across Central London.